Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Xbox 360

Seeing as I am in a video game mode of thought, I wanted to post my praises of the Xbox 360. I never owned the original Xbox, as I was a die hard PS2 player. Since I have to wait for who knows how long for the PS3 to come out, my girlfriend broke down for me and picked me up the Xbox 360.

I have to say I really love it. The games are great, and the graphics are pretty impressive as well. If you like games, I would say the 360 is a console worth getting. Anyway, for those who love to play games, I will see you online gaming.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home