Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day!

To all the dads out there, happy fathers day. I personally am not the best person on the planet, but I know for sure I would not be worth a damn if it wasn't for my dad. Anyone man can be a father, but not all men earn the name "Dad". My dad more than earned that name, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Today is the day everyone should take a moment to do something nice for their father. For those who don't get along with their fathers so well, you can still do something nice for them, and for others as well. For example, if you don't get along with your father and he is a Republican, send him a nice fathers day card letting him know you have made a donation to Hillary Clinton's re-election campaign. If they are a hunter, make a donation to PETA for them, the possibilities are endless, so make sure you do something nice for them on their day.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home