Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Day Off


I had the day off today for reason I won't go into at this moment. Needless to say, I decided to take this opportunity to do some house cleaning and some relaxing. I rarely have a chance to just kick off my shoes, not think about work for the day and enjoy myself with some healthy entertainment. So, after a morning of completing my laundry and some basic cleaning I decided to catch a film I have been anxiously awaiting for.

I saw a 12:40pm showing of The Da Vinci Code.

When I first heard that they would be making a film about this entertaining book I thought to myself, "how could they make this into a 3 hour movie. There is so much going on. They run all over the continent while at the same time explaining so much about these secret societies." Well, they seemed to have found a way.

The film does not go into the type of detail presented in the book, but they do pay close attention to the story behind the book. It was fast paced and fun to watch. Two thumbs up from me. I would highly recommend watching the film, especially if you have read the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home