Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On To The Wild Blue Yonder

It is vacation time! I'm headed out to relax and enjoy the great ocean waters and warm sandy beaches of Hawaii. Maui, Baby!

Man-O-Live! Do I need this. I plan on doing nothing but waking up and loafing around. I'm bringing two books with me. The first one is a giant biography on Ernesto Che Guevara which will probably occupy most of my reading time. Then, a book on the history of women in Baseball will be with me on my flight. I'm hoping there are some stories of the Bloomer Girl teams. It should be grand.

Besides, some time away from the everpresent ramblings of my friend Bert will do me some good. Staying away from the bad news of the day would do me even better. But... Unfortunately... It's unlikely I can stay away from the daily papers. I swear, though, I'm gonna try. Afterall, what could happen in a week? Right?

Ya know what? It's probably best not to ask that question. There is no need to bring out the Gods to rain down on my parade. So, I promise to post pics from time to time while I'm away, and, maybe, I'll get an itch and do some writing during any lag time. Maybe not. eh, I don't know. I'm sure Bert will more than entertain any of the folks who come along.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home